(click to view a larger image)
TS16949 emphasizes defect prevention and the reduction of variation & waste in supply chain
The ISO/TS16949 is an ISO technical specification aimed at the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain.
SolEpoxy plans to obtain TS16949 certification in 2016.
TS16949 applies to the design/development, production and, when relevant, installation and servicing of automotive-related products.
Benefits of TS16949 Certification:
- Customer satisfaction. Deliver products that consistently meet customer requirements.
- Reduced operating costs. Continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies mean money saved.
- Improved stakeholder relationships. Improve the perception of your organization with staff, customers and suppliers.
- Proven business credentials. Independent verification against a globally recognized industry standard speaks volumes.
- Ability to win more business. Procurement specifications often require certification as a condition to supply, so certification opens doors.
- International recognition. Additional confidence for global sourcing.
- Consistent quality approach. Common approach in the supply chain for supplier or subcontractor development.