(click to view a larger image)
MG33-0690 is a fast cure, solvent resistant epoxy mold compound with excellent adhesion to copper substrates.
MG33-0690 is a highly cross-linked compound used on devices that require resistance from typical automotive fluids including ethanol, ethylene glycol, transmissions oils, automatic transmission fluids and mineral spirits.
MG33-0690 is used to make automotive engine actuators and sensors, including engine gear tooth sensors, position sensors, speed sensors, torque sensors, parking sensors, tire pressure senors and other automotive engine sensors.
- Excellent protection against common automotive fluids
- Designed to resist 1000 hours of ATF @ 150°C, which corrodes leadframes, bond lands, and wires
- Improved resistance to brake fluid, transmission oil and antifreeze (ethylene glycol)
- CTE-matched to PCB for PCB overmolding applications
- Used on devices with a long term operating temperature up to 150°C
- Designed to pass 1500 thermal cycles (air-to-air) from -40°C to +150°C
- Designed to pass AEC-Q200 test for solvent resistance