(click to view a larger image)
OP7000 is a transparent epoxy molding compound, developed specifically for the encapsulation of optoelectronic devices in surface mount packages, such as ambient light sensors, proximity sensors, LEDs, and IR transceivers.
OP7000 is available in a wide variety of pellet sizes, including minipellets.
Colored and light filtering versions are also available for LEDs, infrared devices and special applications.
- SMT reflow performance up to MSL3
- Excellent transmittance from 400 to 1600 nm
- Excellent resistance to yellowing after heat aging
- Good room temperature shelf stability
- Suitable for leadframe and laminate packages, including QFN style packages
OP7000 is a data-transmission sensor version of OP1000. Transmission performance from 400-600nm has been enhanced while retaining other key properties.