(click to view a larger image)
DK18-05 is a medium-performance, epoxy coating powder developed for Class 2 & 3 ceramic capacitors /varistors and tantalum capacitors.
DK18-05 has excellent pickup and curing at temperatures as low as 110°C, making it excellent also for tantalum capacitors and other temperature sensitive devices.
DK18-05 has a proven track record, is recognized with a UL 94 V-0 flammability rating, and is available in a wide range of colors.
- Used for more than 20 years on capacitors, varistors,
and other pissive components
- UL-recognized with a UL 94 V-0 flammability rating
- Has a pickup and cure temperature as low as 110°C
- Even better pickup and cure speed at higher
- Laser markable
- Available in a range of colors, including blue and gold
- Through-hole ceramic capacitors, varistors and resistors
- Tantalum Capacitors