(click to view a larger image)
SolEpoxy™ DK7-20H is our new Class-H motor iron coating powder, providing excellent thermal resistance while setting a new standard in productivity and affordability.
UL listed for Class H performance, this material is ideal for motors required to withstand high torque or high continuous operating temperature conditions. Examples of such motors include those involved in power closure, ABS, or underhood environments.
DK7-20H was developed in response to shifts in the automotive industry toward lower prices and higher productivity. This Class H powder has good flow despite a fast gel time, allowing it to fully coat motors with a smooth finish. It requires less time to run than competitive powders, and speeding up machines means time and money saved!
DK7-20H is designed for electrostatic fluid bed application, and is tested and qualified for UL EIS 1446 180°C (Class H) rating.
- Class H performance = 20,000 hours at 186°C
- Runs 12% faster than competitors on manufacturing lines, making more parts per hour
- Quick processing time also reduces operating costs
- Can be applied to parts at a lower temperature and lower voltage
- High cut-through resistance and dielectric strength
- Long usable lifetime of material can be extended with cold storage