(click to view a larger image)
MG33F-0520 is a fast cure, solvent resistant epoxy mold compound with excellent adhesion to copper substrates, used on high temperature applications requiring low stress and high thermal conductivity.
MG33F-0520 also incorporates a “halogen containing” flame retardant which allows it to achieve a higher UL fammability rating with a lower thickness. For a “halogenfree” flame retardant alternative, please refer to MG33F-1000.
MG33F-0520 is used to make surface mount MnO2 tantalum (Ta) capacitors, reed relays, and other passive components requiring a fast-curing, flame-retardant containing compound.
- Thermally conductive, up to 3.5 W/mK
- Low CTE for low stress and low warpage after post mold cure
- Designed for large and/or thin molded components needing thermal dissipation
- High Tg compound designed for higher temperature applications
- Used on devices with operating temperatures up to 200°C
- Designed for excellent adhesion and CTE-matched to ceramic and direct-bond copper (DBC)