(click to view a larger image)
Epoxy coating powders specifically tailored for motor irons, stators and slot insulation applications.
All motors require slot liner insulation, but of all the motor applications, automotive motors are some of the most demanding and can benefit most from slot insulation using epoxy coating powder. Automotive applications of motors include enclosures, windshield wipers, seat adjusters, window lifts, fuel pumps and many more.
SolEpoxy coating powders have been used by major tier 1 and 2 automotive manufacturers on millions of motors over the past 30 years.
Aside from automotive motors, industrial motors can also benefit from epoxy coating powder for slot insulation. Industrial motor applications include power tools, home appliances and industrial motors
Great Performance of SolEpoxy Coating Powders
- High cut through resistance temperature (minimum 300°C)
- Excellent edge coverage
- High service temperatures and insulation class
- Capability to provide a range of thermal conductivities
- Outstanding chemical resistance, including motor oil & fuel
Great Manufacturing Productivity:
- Best-in-class shelf –life & bed-life
- High build rate enables faster coating line speed
- Outstanding adhesion to metal and plastics
- Low thickness required to achieve max performance
- Both induction and oven cure chemistries