(click to view a larger image)
Epoxy coating powders specifically tailored for busbars, switchgear equipment, high voltage applications and other power distribution applications.
Epoxy Coating Powders for Power Distribution Busbars, switchgear, high voltage fuses. SolEpoxy is one of the few American coating powder suppliers with "switch-panel rated" material, SolEpoxy supports many of the world's top electrical equipment manufacturers.
Rapid and thick build reduces production cycle times. Particle size is optimized for the fluidized bed coating process.
Busbars are copper or aluminium bars that conducts a substantial current of electricity within a switchboard, distribution board, substation, battery bank or other electrical apparatus.
Key Application Requirements:
- Powders that build to 5mm thickness for medium voltage
- Flexible powders for compact, low voltage distribution
- Smooth, uniform thickness for easy close-stack assembly
- Superior adhesion to copper or aluminum busbar
- Rapid build-rate improves cycles time and productivity
- Productivity and technical support including:
- Fine grinds to make-up particle size distribution
- Fluidizing aid to ensure uniform coverage
- Fluid Bed analysis to optimize quality, productivity & bed life
- Economical formulations enable flexible, one-powder, low & medium voltage manufacturing solutions