(click to view a larger image)
SolEpoxy continues to innovate thermoset epoxy formulations to achieve new standards of toughness, impact strength, and moisture resistance. Our molding compounds are an excellent choice for the most challenging environments where electrical devices are subject to corrosives, chemicals, heat and shock.
We have also developed "green" formulations with low thermoset temperatures and fast cure rates to lower the cost of molding.
SolEpoxy molding compounds are engineered for high glass transition temperature (Tg), and fire rated formulations are also available. Our molding compound products are characterized by:
- Excellent Electrical Insulation
- High Strength
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Meet and exceed automotive solvent resistance
- Easy molding characteristics
- Meet high temperature requirements - Class H and greater
- Capability to provide a range of thermal conductivity properties
- Solenoid Coils
- High Voltage Equipment Bushings
- Sensors for Automotive and Proximity
- Reed Relays
- Electric Motors