(click to view a larger image)
SolEpoxyTM MH20-2100 is an epoxy mold compound with a very high cross-link density giving it excellent high temperature resistance and superior toughness.
MH20-2100 has a CTI of 600V, giving it the highest rating of Class 0. Furthermore, it has a very high dielectric strength of 53kV/mm and under test to receive a UL-V0 and a UL RTI 746B rating class H (100,000hr lifetime operating at 180°C).
MH20-2100 has been tested extensively on burst strength and can withstand enormous pressures, suitable for extreme environments.
- Reliable in the most critical environments
- Designed applications with operating temperature >180°C
- Extremely tough, and a dielectric strength of 53kV/mm
- Designed for excellent adhesion and CTE matched to copper, CuSn6, and bronze
- MH20-2100 has been formulated to be extremely tough with excellent dielectric properties.