(click to view a larger image)
MH20-2000 is a very tough epoxy mold compound with excellent high temperature resistance. It is used in applications that require thermoset epoxies instead of thermoplastics because of higher performance requirements.
MH20-2000 is used on devices that have operating temperatures above 200°C. It is CTE matched to copper, CuSn6, and bronze.
MH20-2000 is industry-proven, used to make power resistors, switches, sensors, and actuators. A long-flow version is available as MH20-01. An injection-moldable version is available as MH20-1000IM.
- Very tough epoxy mold compound
- High Tg compound designed for higher temperature applications
- Used on devices with an operating temperature up to 200°C
- Designed for excellent adhesion and CTE matched to copper, CuSn6, and bronze
- Used on high temperature applications requiring a high glass transition temperature.